South Dayton Figure Skating Club
Click here >>>>>>>>>>>>
For information about
various Membership levels
Instructions for some of the functions in the EntryEeze SDFSC Membership system 2022-2023
Navigating to EntryEeze SDFSC home club site
Use link above or
1. go to www.entryeeze.com
2. On the right-hand side, under Membership/Testing, click on “Find your home club”
3. Type in “South Dayton Figure Skating Club” and click on “Go to club”
1. Directly, type in the url: https://comp.entryeeze.com/Membership/Welcome.aspx?cid=165
Renewing or New Memberships
1. If you already have a SDFSC Entryeeze membership from a previous year, then:
a. On the EntryEeze SDFSC home club site, click on “Access my account” under Existing Members
b. Enter your email and password
c. Follow prompts to renew membership, choosing from the available membership types and entering the required information.
2. If you are a new member to SDFSC, then:
a. On the EntryEeze SDFSC home club site, click on “Access my account” under New Members (and transferring members)
b. Click the appropriate response – “login to existing family account” or “create a new family account”
c. If you “login to existing family account” Enter your email and password and follow prompts to enter information about your new membership.
d. If you need to “create a new family account”, follow the prompts and enter the requested information. Your membership will include information for the skater, and if a minor, for a parent.
e. Then follow the prompts to choose the appropriate membership type for the new skater and enter required information.
Paying Monthly Dues
1. After logging into the EntryEeze SDFSC home club site, navigate to the “Contract Ice” tab on the top header.
2. Hover on tab and choose “Browse and Purchase”.
3. Choose the appropriate contract type for your family by clicking “continue”. If the appropriate type is not available, contact the club treasurer for help.
4. Select the appropriate member for your family.
a. If your family contains 2 full members and you choose that appropriate contract type, choose one of the full members for the contract type. The dues payments will cover both of your skaters although you only choose one.
5. click on “Expand” next to “Packages available”. The eye icon next to each package contains a description of that package.
6. Choose the appropriate package(s) by clicking “add to cart”
a. Choose method of payment, either in full (pay for all ice now) or “installment”.
b. If you choose to pay in full now, you will be charged for your monthly ice dues all at once. After adding to your cart and making payment, no other payment is required as a member of club, enjoy your ice this coming season!
c. If you choose “installment” this begins an installment plan that consists of eight payments (each due the 1st of the month from Sept, 1, 2022 through
April 1, 2023) and technically an initial payment. We are requiring no initial payment. However, you must still add to cart (should happen automatically when you choose installment) and you must still “check out”. There will be a $0.00 charge and when you check out, if this is the only item in your cart, you will get a receipt for the installment package.
7. To make Installment payments, navigate to “financials” in the menu and choose “Contract Ice Installments”. You will see the payment plan and due dates for each charge. EntryEeze requires installments to be a percentage of the total. However, to add up to 100% over 8 months, we had to alternate 13% and 12%, therefore the monthly due amounts are a little different (entryeeze will not allow 12.5% each month which adds to 100%). Click on the monthly installment you wish to pay by clicking “add to cart”. Recall, payments are due the 1st of each month September through April.
Registering for a SDFSC Test Session
1. After logging into the EntryEeze SDFSC home club site, navigate to the “Test Sessions” tab on the top header.
2. Click on the appropriate Test Session to begin registration.
1. Go to http://www.entryeeze.com/
2. On the right-hand side, under Membership/Testing, click on “Find a test session”
3. Type in “45429” for zip code (this should bring up active SDFSC test sessions) and choose appropriate mile radius to search.